The safety of our patrons and staff are our utmost priority. All staff have undergone the Australian Governments Department of Health Covid-19 Infection Control Training, and practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation. Further requirements include:
- All members and guests must sign in or swipe their membership card at the door on entry.
- At Sign-In each members or guest will be asked if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
- Sore/Scratchy throat and
- Shortness of breath
- If they have any of these symptoms they will be asked not to come into the premises and follow NSW Health guidelines and get tested for COVID-19.
- Patrons must practice safe social distancing at all times (1.5m apart).
- Patrons must remain seated at all times, unless ordering food or beverages.
- Furniture cannot be moved or re-arranged.
- A designated glass return area will be available for extra safety.
- Patrons are encouraged to use the sanitising stations on a regular basis.
- There will be a limit of 50 people allowed in the main club area and an additional 50 people in the Coogee Beach Club Kitchen during opening times.
- Credit Card/Eftpos tap payment would be appreciated